Rad Reading-March

In March, I read Diary of a Wimpy Kid No Brainer by Jeff Kinney it is a book about a middle schooler named Greg Heffley and how he has to deal with a bunch of crazy things that’s happening to him. What I loved about this book is that it shows me how hard other people’s lives can be and how I’m lucky to be me. My favorite character from the book was Greg’s mom because she is funny and is very independent. Greg’s mom is childish and I know this because on page 146 it says “I don’t think Mom or Mrs.O’Malley actually cared about the principal for the day thing anymore. They both just wanted to make sure the OTHER person didn’t win it.” This proves she is childish because most adults would talk out their problem with each other but instead Greg’s mom tried to take revenge on Mrs.O’Malley. My favorite quote from the book is “It’s called “social media”! And if you want to “like” something you just press this little heart!”(pg.2) This is my favorite quote because it’s funny how he has to explain it to his grandparents and show them how to use the phone.

One thought on “Rad Reading-March”

1. Please give more of the plot. What crazy things happen to him? Those are the main events you should include. Also, I need to know more about what you loved about the book.