My Cabo Adventure

During spring break I had lots of fun in Cabo. The first night I was in Cabo we went to an amazing restaurant, where I got chicken tacos! The next morning we got ready to go do an activity with dolphins! When we got there we went up to the pool where the dolphins were. Then we did two activities, the first activity was dancing with the dolphins and the dolphin kisses you on the cheek, then the second activity was where the dolphins lays upside down and we grab their two fins and they swim use around in a circle really fast. Then after the dolphins we walked around the little town by the shops and restaurants. We went and grabbed dinner and went to the hotel. The next day we got ready to go grab lunch and go snorkeling. I had tacos and they were so tasty. Once we got to the boat we got on with the group and they took us to the middle of the ocean. We went into the water and swam around a little and then they also had some activity you could do in the water. I used this water jet that’s where you hold this jet and you can swim around faster then. I also used a paddle board which was really fun. The last day we went to this place where we got to ride camels and then go ride e-bikes on the sand. The next day before we left to go back home we hung out by the hotels pool. Cabo was so much fun and I think I its a great place to go to for spring break!